- Name: Xabier.
- Family name: Arias Moreno.
- Date and place of birth: August 18th, 1980. San Sebastian, Spain.
- Marital status: Single.
- Spanish (mother tongue)
- Basque (mother tongue)
- English (advance)
- Mandarin (intermediate. HSK4 B2 level passed in July 2020)
- Japanese (elementary)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Jan 2022 to now: Assay Development Consultant. Siphox, Remote.
- Oct 2020 to Dec 2021: Senior Assay Developer. Antelope Dx, Belgium.
- Oct 2019 to Oct 2020: Head of Lateral Flow Platform. Biolan Health, Spain.
- Sep 2017 to Ago 2019: Postdoctoral researcher. Guangdong University of Technology, China.
- Jun 2017 to Ago 2017: Assay Developer. Somaprobes, Spain.
- Jul 2011 to Dec 2016: Scientist – Assay Developer – Head of Lateral Flow Platform. Zeulab, Spain.
- Jul 2010 to Dec 2011: Molecular Diagnostic Manager. Miguel Servet Hospital, Spain.
- Jul 2009 to Jun 2010: Clinical Research Coordinator. TFS HealthScience, Miguel Servet Hospital, Spain.
- 2021 MBA. International MBA in English (online). University of La Rioja, Spain. MBA Certificate
- 2019 Postdoctorate. Molecular modelling. “In-silico identification of novel PrfA inhibitors to fight Listeriosis”. Guangdong University of Technology, China. Postdoctorate Certificate
- 2010 Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). Biochemistry, molecular biology and cell biology. ” LDL receptor repeat 5: mechanistic implications of its stability, folding and molecular interactions”. University of Zaragoza, Spain. PhD Certificate
- 2009 Master in Clinical Trials. University of Seville, Spain. Master Certificate
- 2003 Bachelor of Science. Biochemistry. University of Basque Country, Spain. Bachelor Certificate
Editor and reviewer
- Editorial Board Member: Progress in Microbes and Molecular Biology.
- Reviewer Board Member: Diagnostics.
- Reviewer: BMC Bioinformatics, Diagnostics, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, International Journal of environmental research and public health.
Please have a look at some referrals that I have already received on my LinkedIn.
Download my latest Resume: